- M.S. Health Sciences, University of North Florida.
- B.S. Social Studies Education, Florida State University.
CERTIFICATIONS HELD OR HAVE HELD:
- Ortho-Kinetics® I – Advanced Biomechanics
- Certified Personal Trainer, ACE
- Health Fitness Instructor, ACSM
- American Academy of Health Professionals, Post Rehab Specialist
- Completed Pilates Instructor Training Course at Long Beach Dance and Conditioning
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialist
- Developed "Smart Choices" program to educate consumers on good food choices
- Weight Management
I believe fitness is an ongoing commitment that balances a positive self image, good basic nutritional habits and physical exercise. A good fitness program doesn't take over your life, it makes it better. I believe that "core training" is an essential component of a well-rounded program that improves strength, endurance, and coordination. I prepare individualized programs using balance, functional resistance training, free weight exercises, aerobic conditioning and nutrition to help you achieve your fitness goals.