1. Childcare is available for children between the ages 6 weeks and 10 years and is by reservation only.
2. Members pay an hourly rate of $6.00 per child.
3. Reservations can be made in advance.
Please specify names and ages of your children when making your reservations. If you have made a reservation for 1 1/2 hours, you will be charged accordingly. If you change your reservation on the same day you are scheduled to use childcare, please understand that we will only be able to accommodate your change based upon space and staff availability.
If you change your reservation on the same day you are scheduled to use childcare, please understand that we will only be able to accommodate your change based upon space and staff availability.
If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late for your reservation, you must call or your reservation could be forfeited to someone else. You will be charged for the entire length of your reservation (per child), regardless of how much time was lost due to your delay. If your child is the only reservation, our childcare staff will leave if you have not shown up or called within 20 minutes of your scheduled time.
4. Childcare operating hours will be adjusted based on the reservations that are on the schedule for that shift. Reservations for afternoon childcare must be made by noon to ensure childcare will be open. If no reservations are made by noon for the 4:00pm-7:30pm shift childcare will not open.
5. Members may use a maximum of three hours of childcare per child per day.
MONDAY through FRIDAY 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
MONDAY through THURSDAY 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
SATURDAY 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
SUNDAY 9:00 AM - 12 NOON
6. Parent may not leave the premises while using our childcare service. If this should occur, parent will forfeit future childcare service at The Belmont.
7. For the comfort of infants and toddlers during their stay, we ask that they be recently diapered and fed before coming to Childcare.
8. Childcare may be refused (at the discretion of the employee on duty) if your child shows any symptoms of illness.
9. Parent must escort the child to and from the childcare room using the staircase located at the left of the weight room. Children are not allowed in Cardio Theater or on any equipment.
10. We will do what we can to make your child's stay an enjoyable one. However, if we cannot comfort your child, we may call you for assistance.
11. We will refuse childcare service to anyone’s child if the conduct of that child is considered a problem and/or hazard to the other children or staff.
12. While your child will be supervised at all times, The Belmont Athletic Club assumes no responsibility in the case of injury.
13. Parents may not bring someone else's child into childcare.
14. No call, no shows will be charged for one hour per child.
15. Some items (small toys, money, etc.) are inappropriate for the Childcare Room. Our staff has the right not to allow any item they feel is inappropriate for the children under our care.
16. Children who do not meet the age requirement for Club or Childcare usage may not be inside The Belmont while their parent is using the Club.
17. Children are not allowed in the locker rooms. Before leaving the Childcare room, be sure your child has used the restroom, washed hands, etc.
Age Requirement for Club usage: Children must be at least 14 years of age and be paying, active members to be able to use any of The Belmont.