The goal of our Childcare staff is to provide a safe, fun, and supervised environment for Belmont members' children to enjoy while their parents enjoy the other facilities. The Belmont's childcare staff are registered childcare providers with the State of California through Trustline as well as infant and child CPR certified.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00am to 12:30pm & 4:00pm to 7:30pm
Wednesday: 8:00am to 1pm & 4:00 to 7:30pm
Friday: 8:00am to 12:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am to 12:30pm
Sunday: 9:00am to 12:00 noon
- Childcare is available for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 10 years and is by reservation only.
- Members pay an hourly rate of $6.00 per child
- Reservations can be made 48 hours in advance.
Reservations can be made on the hour and 1/2 hour and are for 1 to 2 hour periods. Please specify the names and ages of your children when making reservations. If you have made a reservation for 1 1/2 hours, you will be charged accordingly.
If you change your reservation on the same day you are scheduled to use childcare, please understand that we will only be able to accommodate your change based on space and staff availability. If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late for your reservation, you must call or your reservation could be forfeited to someone else. Also, if your reservation is the only reservation, our childcare staff will leave if you have not shown up within 15 minutes of your scheduled time.
- Childcare may be refused (at the discretion of the employee on duty) if your child shows any symptoms of illness.
- Parent must escort the child to and from Childcare.
- We will do what we can to make your child's stay an enjoyable one. However, if we cannot comfort your child, we may call you for assistance.
- We will refuse childcare service to anyone's child if the conduct of that child is considered a problem and/or a hazard to the other children or to our staff.
- While your child will be supervised at all times, The Belmont assumes no responsibility in the case of injury.
- Some items (small toys, money, etc.) are inappropriate for Childcare. Our staff has the right to not allow any item they feel is inappropriate for children.
- Parents may not bring someone else's child into Childcare.
- Cancellations called in less than 30 minutes before the scheduled time will incur a $4.00 per scheduled hour per child cancellation charge. This also applies to no-shows.
- Children who do not meet the age requirements for club or Childcare usage may not be inside The Belmont while their parents are using the club.
AGE REQUIREMENTS FOR CLUB USAGE
Children must be at least 14 years of age and be paying, active members to be able to use any of The Belmont's facilities (except Childcare where the ages are 6 weeks to 10 years). Children are not allowed in the locker rooms. Before leaving the Childcare Room, be sure your child has used the restroom, washed hands, etc.