- B.S. in Kinesiology-Fitness, CSU Long Beach
- Studied Exercise Science at the University of Wales, Cardiff
CERTIFICATIONS HELD OR HAVE HELD:
- Ortho-Kinetics® I – Advanced Biomechanics
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- Gravity Group Instructor EFI Sports Medicine
- Personal Trainer AFAA since 2004
- Schwinn Cycling Instructor
- Zumba Instructor
- CPR/AED-American Heart Association
- Weight Management
- Race Training & Adventure Sport Conditioning
- Cardiovascular Endurance
- Pre/Post Natal- Helping you workout through pregnancy and also make a great comeback!
- Pre/Post Menopausal
- Senior Training
- Ironman Triathlons (Vineman full distance 2011, Rage half distance 2011), sprint triathlons, LA full marathon, OC & Disney half marathons, off-road races, and local 5-10k races with my husband.
- Hiking the Pacific Crest & John Muir Trails, cycling PCH & horseback riding (Western)
- Anything outside in the mountains, water, and desert
Sharing my fitness experience with you and making fitness fun is my passion and purpose in life. There is always more to learn about the body and how it moves which means I can continually share new and exciting discoveries with you. Training is a partnership and my hope is that you'll take this commitment to heart and make the necessary changes to get the outcome you've been searching for. Are you ready for that? When not at The Belmont I’m outside training for triathlons, photographing nature, volunteering in the community, hiking, camping, and enjoying road trips with my husband, son & daughter.